Taft Plumbing is a Licensed Septic Installer
We can help you, whether it is finding and digging up your tank for maintenance, or the process of needing a new system. We are here for you!
- Gravity Distribution Systems
- Standard Pressure Systems
- Intermittent Sand Filter Systems
- Bottomless Sand Filter Systems
- NuWater Systems
Septic System Maintenance
This important part of your system can often be overlooked. Keeping your system well maintained can save you from costly repairs in the future.
- 1,000 Gallons or larger should be cleaned every 2 to 4 years depending on the size of the tank and occupancy.
- 1,000 Gallons or smaller should be cleaned every 1 to 2 years also depending on the size of the tank and occupancy.
- Slow-draining sinks, toilets and other drains
- Gurgling sound
- Sewage back-up into the house
- Sewage odors in the yard with extended wet spots in the vicinity of septic fields
What Not To Flush
- Hand Wipes
- Baby Wipes
- Feminine Products
What Not To Put Down Your Garbage Disposal
- Coffee Grounds
- Anything that is Considered Dead Material